Home Remedies to Cure boils
Boils are one of the forms of skin infection. Boils are infections that happen under the skin. Initially it appears red in a circular formation, later it tends to become harder. Usually in boils the middle portion is filled up with infected liquid also known as “pus”. There are many kinds of boils such as Cystic acne, Hidradenitis suppurativa, Furuncle, Pilondial cyst and Carbuncle.
Why does it happen
- Any kind of injury
- In form of a symptom
- Acne or pimple
- A type of an allergy
- Any wound that turned into a boil
- Certain medicines
- Other infections
Home remedies to Cure boils
- Bathing with cold water twice a day will be of a great help. It will cool down the itching caused around the boil. This is a quick and effective home remedy.
- Take turmeric (haldi) powder and ginger powder in equal quantity. Mix it to make a paste. Apply the paste on the boil. This is a good home remedy.
- If the boil is
- filled up with blood, use milk cream. Application of milk cream on the boil will help in healing it faster. This is an easy home remedy.
- To remove the pus from the boil, any kind of hot application will be beneficial. This will help in releasing the pus.
- A good home remedy is to boil parsley till it becomes soft. After few mins when it is partially hot, cover the parsley in a clean cloth and apply this on the boil.
- Cumin seeds (jeera) are great healers. Mix 2-3 tablespoon of cumin seeds in water. Leave it aside for one hour. Now grind the seeds to make a paste. Application of this paste on the boil will be effective.
- To release the pus, apply garlic or onion juice on the boils. This is a great home remedy.
- For boils that are filled with blood, make a paste of half teaspoon of vinegar, one teaspoon of milk cream and a pinch of turmeric powder. Apply this paste on the boil; this is an effective and easy home remedy.
- Neem leaves, garlic, beetel leaves, holy basil, onion and turmeric have natural ingredients to cure boils. Use them in their natural form or use them in form of medicines.
- To cure boils that are filled with blood, bitter gourd will be highly beneficial. Take one cup of bitter gourd juice and add one tablespoon of lemon juice in it. Have this juice daily in the morning. It is best to have it on empty stomach. Do this for few months; you will notice a remarkable difference.
- To reduce the irritation around the boils, apply sandalwood paste on the boil. This is a natural and good home remedy to cure boils.
- Margosa or neem leaves have natural ingredients to cure any infection. Make a paste of neem leaves and apply this over the boil. This will cure the boil. You can also boil few neem leaves in water and apply this liquid on the boil. Neem leaves will prove to be beneficial and will give a soothing effect as well.
- To burst the boil in its initial stage and subside the growth of the boil, use a leaf of the peepal tree. Coat this leaf in ghee and place it over the boil and tie it with a clean cloth. This is an effective home remedy.