Tips to Make Kids Ready for Preschool
Many parents take admission of their child at the age of two years whiles some starts at age of three or four years. Many parents think to give freedom to their child and they prefer to send their kid after age of three or four years. In case of working parents, they do not have any option and therefore they have to send their baby sometimes earlier than two years. But, ideally it is advisable that you should send your baby to school at age of three. At the age of three your baby gets enough maturities to understand her own habits like if she gets hungry, or need water or go for potty. Some babies can wear their shoes and clothes at this age. Such things are not that much important, but it is good habits if your child can understands well before joining playschool or nursery.
Tips to Educating your Baby for School Environments
All children at this age have different nature and tendency to act what they feel. They are like king and they do follow their own rules. In such case, it is very difficult for parents to prepare their child for playschool or nursery. Parents should act wisely and keep patience to get ready their kids for school. Normally all kids resist to go for school initially; once they get habituated then you should not worry about it. You find some problems at least for one or two months if your baby is very attached with you and not mixes up with anyone other than parents.
- You need to create school environment in home before your baby start to go to school. It will help your baby to get familiar with school’s environment and she can easily adjust in her school.
- Visit your child’s school where you need to take her admission. Observe activities they teach to kids in schools. Collect all essential information regarding various activities.
Once you know that such type of activities your child will have to do in school, gather some small kids from your neighborhood or her friends and play with your child at home same like school. If mother and father join in playing game, your child will takes more interest and enjoy it. Tell her that let’s play school-school two to three times in a week and follow complete schedule of school during playing. Teach her how you should say Good Morning or Good Afternoon to teacher, how to behave with other kids, how to open lunch box properly and eat herself. How to care her school bag. You can also teach her that informs her teacher if she wants to go for potty. You can also teach manner that how to interact with teacher. Make some fun while playing. Give some snacks to kids while playing that they can feel likes actual school environment and eating from lunch-time. If you play with your baby many times school-school game, then she gets acquainted with school atmosphere and she gets less trouble to adjust in new environment from beginning.
Parent should remember one thing very carefully, never give pressure or show any type of fear in your child’s mind for anything regarding her school. If she fears in her mind from any matter, you will get more trouble to prepare her for playgroup or nursery. Create stress-free and pleasurable environment to make your child ready for school.
Important Tips for Parents for Preparing Child for Playgroup
There are many things , that parents should care while sending their baby to school. If you are taking your first baby to school, then you may not be familiar with some important things for your baby.
- Before taking admission to nursery, parent should visit personally and collect all information of playgroup or nursery. Collect information from previous class student’s parents or anyone familiar with school environment.
- You should check that they provide clean environment, pure and hygienic drinking water and neat and clean school rooms and surrounding area.
- How they train your child initially if they become not mature enough with potty or other activities.
- You should ask about your child’s security that they cannot move outside school areas or not talk with unknown person.
- Take your child to school if they permit your baby before joining school. In such way your baby can set her mind that this is her school and she has to go in this school. Show play area of school because children are always gets attracts from toys and play area.
The First Day of Your Child in Nursery
The first day in playgroup or nursery is a very important day for parent and child both. Parent is more excited that how their baby shows her response in attending school.
Some important tips can help parents
- Maintain schedule of your child’s wake up time. If your child’s school time is during early morning then you should make her habituated to wake up early in the morning from around fifteen days before her school starts. It is very essential because if your child is not used to wake up early in the morning, it is very difficult for parent especially for mother to make her ready with routine activities like brushing, bathing, make her ready in school dress and more difficult is make her agree with take breakfast at home.
- It is very important that on the first day if mother and father both can attends school together with child, she gets more confidence to go to school.
- Take it normally, as she is staying away for the first time without you. Some parents feel anxiety for their precious child.
- If your baby keeps continue crying while entering school, don’t get emotional. As a parent you should prepare yourself strong for your child’s bright future. Prepare yourself and your baby mentally strong rather than gets emotional.
- Give some liking snacks of your baby in lunch box that your baby can eats while she gets hungry. If you give snacks that she doesn’t like, she will not eat it and becomes hungry. Hungry stomach will not keep your baby happy.
- When you go to bring your child, ask her teacher about her first day’s activities.
Take regular reports of your kid’s activities from her teacher and try to improve her habits accordingly. How best you can guide and grow your child is depends on your nature and skill. Parent needs an ability and attitude to make their child the best. Your child is in the learning stage until the age of six years. Remember, you can teach your child the best because as a parent you are the first teacher of your dear one.