Being a parent can be a joy, but it's also a tough job. No parent is perfect. Everyone makes mistakes. Even loving parents sometimes do things they don't mean to do, such as yell at a child. But if you think you're having trouble controlling yourself, get help so a pattern of abuse doesn't start.Parenting is the toughest job on earth as there is no prior training or qualification for the position, but whereas all other jobs on this earth have a training or orientation process. A mistake in a worldly job would at the most cost the job or few thousands of rupees, but a wrong or poor parenting would lead children into a problematic life.
Here are Top ten tips for good parenting:
1. Ensure to warn your children on any of their misdeed before correcting.
2. Makes sure to give your children the punishment that they are capable to do and even related to what they did.
3. Maintaining consistency and monitoring the punishment given to your children is an important factor.
4. It is very important stay calm and maintain a well-balanced tone of voice even at the event of most undesirable mistake.
5. Have it in mind that a minute of a child is an hour because children sense of time is different from the adults.
6. It is very important to be consistent because even up to the age of 12 years, children still would not understand those things that are exceptional to the rule and if you are not consistent, they will think that you are a liar.
7. Another good parenting tip is to accept caring and teaching as discipline because helping your children to be of good behavior is the best you can give to them.
8. Do not discipline your children unnecessarily.
9. Good parenting requires good understanding between both husband and wife. If you did not agree with a certain punishment, ensure you are patient until the issue has been sorted out with your husband or wife and do not try to take decision on your own before the time.
10. Give children ample opportunities to assist you in tasks in which they could be accommodated. They would start to get a sense of belonging and family relationship.
Dear friends if you like these tips kindly take a moment to share your friends circles also